Corporate Leadership Council (CLC) is a dedicated and committed group of professionals who support Student Leadership Network’s programs and students through volunteer and fundraising efforts, advocacy, and annual donations. CLC members serve as ambassadors for Student Leadership Network as they share the news of the organization’s good work and by leveraging personal and professional relationships to help raise money.
This year’s council is comprised of professionals from various industries, including:
- Monsurat Adebanjo, Attorney, Private Practice
- Becky Bach, EY
- Susan Becker, Esq., Loews Corporation
- Megan Bethke, Managing Director, Private Equity Funds at Mousse Partners Limited
- Saidah Blount, Sonos
- Danielle M. Brown, Essence
- Nicole Brown, AST Financial
- Yoli Chisholm, Sprinklr
- Danielle Corcione, Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi
- Samantha Davidson, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Elaine Hutchinson, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities
- Purnima Menon, Google
- Laura Mignott, Digital Flash
- Nathalie Sajous, Google
- Felicia Stingone, Chief Marketing Partners
- Krystle Walter, Virtue
- Whitnee Williams, Cushman & Wakefield
If you are interested in becoming a member of the CLC, contact Eunice Liriano.