Corporate Leadership Council (CLC) is a dedicated and committed group of professionals who support Student Leadership Network’s programs and students through volunteer and fundraising efforts, advocacy, and annual donations. CLC members serve as ambassadors for Student Leadership Network as they share the news of the organization’s good work and by leveraging personal and professional relationships to help raise money.
This year’s council is comprised of a group of professionals from various industries, including:
- Becky Bach, EY
- Susan Becker, Esq., Lowes Corporation
- Megan Bethke, Managing Director, Private Equity Funds at Mousse Partners Limited
- Danielle M. Brown, Essence
- Danielle Corcione, Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi
- Samantha Davidson, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Patrice Healey, E Trade
- Elaine Hutchinson, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities
- Lauren Jia, Macquarie
- Melissa McNamara, Macquarie
- Purnima Menon, Google
- Laura Mignott, Digital Flash
- Natalie Sajous, Google
- Shamina Sneed, Morgan Stanley
- Courtney White, Pure Growth Partners
- Whitnee Williams, Cushman & Wakefield
If you are interested in becoming a member of the CLC, contact Eunice Liriano.