Corporate Leadership Council (CLC) is a dedicated and committed group of professionals who support Student Leadership Network’s programs and students through volunteer and fundraising efforts, advocacy, and annual donations. CLC members serve as ambassadors for Student Leadership Network as they share the news of the organization’s good work and by leveraging personal and professional relationships to help raise money.
This year’s council is comprised of a group of professionals from various industries, including:
- Becky Bach, EY
- Susan Becker, Esq., Lowes Corporation
- Danielle Corcione, Day Pitney
- Samantha Davidson, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Patrice Healey, E Trade
- Elaine Hutchinson, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities
- Laura Mignott, Digital Flash
- Shamina Sneed, Morgan Stanley
- Courtney White, Pure Growth Partners
- Whitnee Williams, Cushman & Wakefield
- Melissa McNamara, Macquarie
- Lauren Jia, Macquarie
- Natalie Sajous, Google
- Purnima Menon, Google
- Danielle M. Brown, Essence
- Megan Bethke, APG Asset Management
If you are interested in becoming a member of the CLC, contact Tamara Zachery at firstname.lastname@example.org.